Mischa Rürup, CEO and founder of Usercentrics is this week’s guest on The SaaS Revolution Show. He joins Alex Theuma to share his experience of building Usercentrics, the growth of privacy tech, and taking part in the SaaStock Remote Startup Pitch Competition earlier this year.
Listen on to learn:
- How embracing the fully-remote setup has transformed Usercentrics’ operations and hiring processes
- How privacy tech is growing alongside emerging legislation around the world
- How Usercentrics changed their messaging from risk-focused to opportunity-focused
- Usercentrics’ experience of entering – and winning – the SaaStock Remote Startup Pitch Competition
- His biggest lessons during the COVID-19 pandemic