In this episode of the SaaS Revolution Show our host Alex Theuma is joined by Thibaut De Lataillade, Global Vice President of Product at Gartner Digital Markets, who shares what software buyer regret is and how to avoid it.
“Work on the right things and great results will follow. It sounds very simple, but it means a lot. I mean, it means every day focusing on what matters and being able to say no to low leverage activities.“
- The pros and cons of having four brands under the Gartner Digital Markets umbrella
- Why 60% of software buyers experience regret (and how no industry is exempt from that!)
- How a misalignment between sales and implementation can lead to over-promising and under-delivering
- Why validated, credible user reviews are crucial
- Understanding the regret warning signs
- Why he recommends The Culture Map by Erin Meyer
Listen to the full episode, watch the video below and subscribe to the SaaS Revolution Show podcast today.
Watch now, or listen to the audio-only version below:
Listen to the audio now:
If you want similar tips and are looking to achieve success all year round, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts. Apply now to scale up your SaaS.
Want to join the pioneers at the forefront of The SaaS revolution? Subscribe to our newsletter today to get exclusive content, receive actionable value-based insights and create your Rocketship SaaS.
And if you can’t wait another week for our next podcast, listen to our previous two here: