Guess who’s back, back again…
That’s right – we’re bringing SaaStock back to Australasia for the second time. Sydney: we’re coming for you!
We know that it’s a really long way from Australia and New Zealand to SaaS hotspots like Silicon Valley. But despite the distance, the SaaS ecosystem is flourishing: Gartner predicts Australian businesses will spend a massive $4bn on SaaS products this year.
The growth of unicorns like Atlassian, Canva and Xero have put the Australasian SaaS community on the map. Which is why we’re so excited to come back, and bring the global stars of SaaS down under.
If you’ve already got your ticket, read on and get excited! Because this is what you can look forward to on December 3-4. (And if you haven’t got your ticket yet… what are you waiting for?!)
SaaStock’s back… tell a friend
SaaStock is the ONLY event exclusively serving the SaaS community in Australasia. Last year our one-day event was hugely popular, so like a boomerang, we’re coming back!
This year we’re coming back bigger and better. More speakers, more attendees, more opportunities for you to network with the brightest minds in SaaS.
For the first time we’re bringing with us some of the most popular elements from our recent Dublin flagship event, including our dedicated Startup Program and SaaS.City bootcamps.
Thought-provoking sessions from top names in SaaS
We’ve designed SaaStock to kick-start conversations, spark ideas – and help you take your SaaS to the next level. You’ll come away super informed, equipped with tactical ideas and advice that will re-shape the way you work today, and fuel your company’s growth for the years ahead.
We’re bringing some of the top names in SaaS: you’ll hear from Intercom, Xero, Joyous and more. This’ll likely be your only chance to hear from some of these top speakers (unless you want to book your flights for Dublin next October!)
Name drop time! Some featured speakers include:
- Michael Carden, CEO, Joyous
- Nicole Reid, Chief People Officer, Xero
- Ben Thompson, CEO, Employment Hero
- LB Harvey, SVP Sales, Intercom
- Nigel Watson, JAPAC Regional Leaders – Technology Partners, Google Cloud
Check out the full list of speakers for SaaStock Australasia here.
Grow your SaaS
The sessions at SaaStock Australasia are targeted at growth-stage SaaS companies. We’re bringing tons of actionable, practical tips and advice from people who have been there and done that.
Our speakers are experienced founders, VCs and investors who can provide real-life case studies and content openly tackling the experience of growing a SaaS startup from Australia and scaling globally.
We’re also bringing our Startup Program – an exclusive program for just 20 startups, combining a day of practical workshops and investor matchmaking with discounted access to the event.
This is hands-dirty, in the weeds, doing-the-work content. Come to SaaStock to learn, then go back to your team and do the work.
Spotlight Sessions at SaaStock Australasia
- From $0 – $50M in ARR – A Roadmap to Win at Each Stage of Growth
- Addressing Global Markets as a Remote, Distributed or Office-Based SaaS
- Maintaining Product Innovation & Design Post Series A
- How to Be More Capital Efficient When Distributing & Scaling Your Product
- What to Do that Sells – Lead Magnets for Demand Generation
Want to be one of the first to see the full agenda for SaaStock Australasia? Sign up here for news and updates from the event.
Find your tribe
We’ve built in plenty of time for networking, so you can get to know the stars of the Australasian SaaS community. As well as formal matchmaking and networking sessions, we’re also bringing our famous after-hours parties for you to enjoy.
The SaaStock app makes it easy for you to book one-to-one meetings with other attendees, exhibitors and VCs, so you have the chance to connect personally with the people who can help you grow your SaaS.
5 reasons why you should come to SaaStock
- SaaStock is the SaaS-iest conference in Australasia. It’s your chance to hear from the hottest SaaS speakers in your own backyard.
- All the tips and insights needed to help you grow your SaaS.
- Here to learn? It doesn’t stop at the conference doors. Check out our Startup Program and SaaS.City bootcamps for extra opportunities to learn from industry experts.
- Here to mingle? There’s tons of networking opportunities to introduce you to the rising stars of your local SaaS community.
- Here to party? We’re hoping you can make this the best welcome party of ALL our SaaStock events!
What do you mean, you haven’t got your ticket yet? FOMO NO MO’! Get your tickets for SaaStock Australasia now.