That ideal customer profile. So we have ten characteristics on what looks like a good customer – if they don’t fit those, they don’t go into the funnel. Constantly making sure that we’re looking. And whilst that isn’t a measure, it’s actually something that we use to measure the quality of our pipeline.
• Her journey from employment into self employment
• Solving a problem: drawing data out of cloud based systems
• The story of their management buyout (including carrying the server across a car park!)
• Raising $4.5M in 2019 through private equity and VC
• The importance of getting product market fit right
• Why there’s a fundamental pipeline issue in the (low) amount of females in tech, and ways to improve that
Listen to the full episode, watch the video below and subscribe to the SaaS Revolution Show podcast today.
Watch now, or listen to the audio-only version below:
Listen to the audio now:
If you want similar tips and are looking to achieve success all year round, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts. Apply now to scale up your SaaS.
Want to join the pioneers at the forefront of The SaaS revolution? Subscribe to our newsletter today to get exclusive content, receive actionable value-based insights and create your Rocketship SaaS.
And if you can’t wait another week for our next podcast, listen to our previous two here: