Sarah Nöckel, Seed Investment Manager at Northzone joins Alex Theuma on The SaaS Revolution Show. Sarah is responsible for Northzone’s Seed investments, and previously she was a B2B SaaS investor at Dawn Capital. She joins The SaaS Revolution Show to talk all things relating to Seed funding: how to reach out and build relationships with VCs at Seed stage, advice for pitching remotely over Zoom, and who are the right people to send to your pitch meetings.
Listen on to learn:
- What separates a good startup pitch from a great one?
- What are the main things investors look for in a company at Seed stage?
- What makes a good outreach email to a VC
- Who should be people pitching to VCs
- And top tips for founders pitching remotely over Zoom
Femstreet – News on women in tech and venture capital