It’s official: SaaStock 2022 will be taking place in-person at the RDS in Dublin on 18-19 October, 2022.
We founded SaaStock six years ago because the SaaS industry needed an unbiased space to come together, connect, and create. So we created SaaStock to be a place for the best and brightest to meet like minds, fuel their ambition, and spark their imagination.
We grew fast, and quickly: as the SaaS community embraced the space. Our roots grew from our flagship event in Dublin into our series events in LatAm, Australasia (now APAC) and NorthAm (now Remote).
In March 2020, we saw conferences around the world postponed, and then cancelled one by one. The SaaStock team adapted to remote-working and dove headfirst into online events, as the world adapted to… unprecedented times (bet you never want to read those words again!).
Despite it being a challenging year, we’ve loved exploring different ways to bring our community the knowledge and opportunities to connect they need to make their SaaS a success. Over the last year, we’ve welcomed 15k+ SaaS professionals through the virtual doors of our online events. Some of these were old friends, some new.
But now we’re going back to the roots we know and love, as we plan our next in-person event, SaaStock 2022 in Dublin, 18-19 October.
With a little help from our friends
Our purpose is to make a real difference to the lives and companies of the SaaS community. But it’s a team effort that turns that purpose into a reality.
Our incredible speakers come together to share the techniques they’ve honed across years of experience. Our partners come together to offer opportunities, and unparalleled industry knowledge. And of course, our attendees come together to make connections, learn actionable strategies, and make it all worthwhile when they scale their SaaS.
So while we’ve loved exploring different ways to offer the SaaS community a way to connect in a faceless world, we can’t wait to see all SaaStock friends, both new and old, in-person.
Ain’t no mountain high enough
ProfitWell partnered with us back in 2016, our first event, and have been with us ever since. At the time they had under 30 employees and started with a small partnership package. Now they are 80+ employees, $20M in revenue, and continue with us every year as Titanium partners. They generate 10x ROI from each event.
At SaaStock 2019 in Dublin (our last in-person event), ProfitWell generated over 900 MQLs at a conference made up of 3.2k attendees. Their leads were extremely high quality, consisting of SaaS founders, CEOs, and C-suite leadership team.
Here’s some more success stories from previous SaaStock in-person event(s) that shows how we help our partners fill up their pipelines and achieve their goals:
- Travelperk had been doing a lot of travel events, but they just weren’t getting the results they hoped for and needed. So they decided to try a new approach and partnered with us. At their first SaaStock event, the Travelperk team signed 5 new customers, and had 7x RoI. This was a revelation that they were focusing on the wrong events sector (a revelation that SaaStock helped them discover).
- Cognism generated 300+ MQLs and converted x3 customers at SaaStock 2019.
- Growbots, an outbound sales platform, partnered with us in 2017. They had been doing a lot of events but just couldn’t get the traction they needed. The team had almost given up on events but decided give it one more shot, and partnered with us. On event day, they did x10 deals at the event.
- Also at SaaStock 2019, Bloobirds generated 200 MQLs and converted x2 customers.
- Salesforce (AppExchange) only take part in a (very select) handful of events each year; SaaStock included. This is because they understand the importance of community, and want to be seen as a company influencing the SaaS ecosystem. Ultimately, though, they generate so much business at our SaaStock events that not being part of SaaStock would be a bad business decision.
I bet you look good on the Expo Floor
Floor space is filling up for this event (25% sold out already!), as our partnership opportunities are in high demand. We’ve already got major SaaS leaders like ProfitWell, Paddle, Stripe, Bloobirds, Leaseweb, and more, lined up as partners for SaaStock 2022.
[hubspot type=cta portal=6471807 id=90a995aa-5fff-4ce7-93f1-89dd6fbe997d]
Here’s a snapshot of the lead generation and brand awareness benefits our partners get access to (dependent on package):
- Varied-size floor space
- 2-day conference tickets for your team and guests
- Discounts on additional tickets
- Complimentary tickets to SaaS.City bootcamps
- Designated meeting lounge
- Express registration
- Inclusion in Expo Map
- Lead scanning capabilities
- Logo featured on onsite branding
- Logo and link on conference app
- Partner events to feature in the legendary return of NightStock
Optional add ons:
- Lead generation: opening party, closing party, happy hour, VIP dinners and speaker dinners.
- Brand awareness: Registration branding, lanyards and wristbands, swag bags, WiFi, pre-event emails.
- Thought leadership: SaaS.City Bootcamp (full day), keynote speaking opportunity and panel speaking opportunity.
[hubspot type=cta portal=6471807 id=347bfa6a-e9ae-46f5-b53d-2ad5f074a4a7]