In this episode of the SaaS Revolution Show our host Alex Theuma is joined by Jonny White, founder & CEO at Ticket Tailor, who shares their story of moving from a lifestyle business to a growth business.
Who are you afraid of failing in front of? Confidence has definitely held me back over the years, and this question really put it into perspective of, well, why I’m afraid of failing. And it’s usually to do with someone else’s perspective. And when you ask that question, you can really break it down and think, actually, do you know what? I’m not afraid of failing in front of anyone.
- Why he chose to bootstrap Ticket Tailor
- The anti-climatic reality of getting acquired (and why he bought Ticket Tailor back!)
- How they got from $2K MRR to over $5M in revenue
- Why they moved from a lifestyle business to a growth business
- How working with a coach helped propel the business
- The importance of keeping a lean mindset and strategically building out the team
Listen to the full episode, watch the video below and subscribe to the SaaS Revolution Show podcast today.
Watch now, or listen to the audio-only version below:
Listen to the audio now:
If you want similar tips and are looking to achieve success all year round, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts. Apply now to scale up your SaaS.
Want to join the pioneers at the forefront of The SaaS revolution? Subscribe to our newsletter today to get exclusive content, receive actionable value-based insights and create your Rocketship SaaS.
And if you can’t wait another week for our next podcast, listen to our previous two here: