In this episode of the SaaS Revolution Show, our host Alex Theuma is joined live from the #SaaStock2023 Podcast Stage by Amir Orad, ex-CEO and now Executive Chairman at Sisense, who shares his lessons in scaling over $150M ARR – twice!
“Someone very smart once told me “the last hundred days are as important as the first hundred days”. We all talk about the first hundred days when you’re joining a company, but the last hundred days – how to manage transition, an exit, when to do it, do it gracefully, professionally – is as important.”
- Why succeeding means challenging the status quo and reinventing things
- His favourite steroid for startups
- Why you can’t hire your way out of finding product market fit
- Finding product market fit is an art and a science, a gut feeling and numbers
- Why he moved from the CEO role to an executive chairman role
- The importance of looking from the outside in as a senior leader
Listen to the full episode, watch the video below and subscribe to the SaaS Revolution Show podcast today.
Watch now, or listen to the audio-only version below:
Listen to the audio now:
If you want similar tips and are looking to achieve success all year round, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts. Apply now to scale up your SaaS.
Want to join the pioneers at the forefront of The SaaS revolution? Subscribe to our newsletter today to get exclusive content, receive actionable value-based insights and create your Rocketship SaaS.
And if you can’t wait another week for our next podcast, listen to our previous two here: