In this episode of the SaaS Revolution Show our host Alex Theuma is joined by Brendan Noud, co-founder & CEO at LearnUpon, who shares LearnUpon’s journey scaling to $30M ARR and beyond.
“We’re now rolling out proper territories, which we really haven’t had, loosely up to now. But now we properly have that for our team, it’s obviously a much bigger sales team, just the importance of functions like revops, starting to get into that level of data, and how you scale your go-to-market becomes much more important.“
- His entrepreneurial journey; from tax returns at 11 years old to strategy consulting at KPMG
- Why LearnUpon chose to bootstrap for their first 8 years
- The ONE thing LearnUpon does to ensure team members are truly bought-in to the company’s journey
- The biggest accelerator that founders can control and how it leads to great growth
- How they went from $10M to $30M ARR in four years (and their plan to get to $100M by 2030!)
- How they navigated expanding into new markets
Listen to the full episode, watch the video below and subscribe to the SaaS Revolution Show podcast today.
Watch now, or listen to the audio-only version below:
Listen to the audio now:
If you want similar tips and are looking to achieve success all year round, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts. Apply now to scale up your SaaS.
Want to join the pioneers at the forefront of The SaaS revolution? Subscribe to our newsletter today to get exclusive content, receive actionable value-based insights and create your Rocketship SaaS.
And if you can’t wait another week for our next podcast, listen to our previous two here: