In this episode of the SaaS Revolution Show, our host Alex Theuma is joined by Miguel Fernandez Larrea, Co-Founder and CEO at Capchase, to give us his lessons on building the business and handling competition.
Over-communicate everything, and that’s something that I’m still learning. Between what you think you want to say, and between what the other person thinks they’ve understood, there’s a massive decay in quality. You never know when you’re telling something to the whole company if people are on the phone or doing something else or whatever, so just over-communicate everything and make it very transparent so that people understand what’s happening. Otherwise, you have people who feel left out and draw their own conclusions – they match this data with this other fact, and then they start going down a rabbit hole and getting confused. So: over-communicate and communicate very early.
- The reasons he became an entrepreneur
- Insight into Capchase’s key data points
- The difference between non-diluted capital and revenue-based financing (plus the growth potential in the market)
- How he differentiates from the competition
- Lessons on fundraising having raised $100M in equity and $800M in non-diluted capital
- The one thing he’s done to make the most difference at Capchase
- Daily habits that have a positive impact
- A sneak peek into his speaking topic at SaaStock 2022
Listen to the full episode, watch the video below and subscribe to the SaaS Revolution Show podcast today.
Watch now, or listen to the audio-only version below:
Listen to the audio now:
SaaStock is returning to the RDS in Dublin on 17-19 October 2022. Buy your tickets now!
If you want similar tips and are looking to achieve success all year round, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts. Apply now to scale up your SaaS.
Want to join the pioneers at the forefront of The SaaS revolution? Subscribe to our newsletter today to get exclusive content, receive actionable value-based insights and create your Rocketship SaaS.
Plus – follow us on SaaStock’s social channels! Check out our profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
And if you can’t wait another week for our next podcast, listen to our previous two here: