So every founder and CEO has a voice, they founded their company for a reason, most people that founder their companies, you know, are overcoming a ton of adversity to found their companies and to raise capital. So use your voice, and whichever medium that works for you, if it’s giving panel sessions, if it’s being on the news, if it’s writing articles, doing a content blog, like you said it depends on the type of company and what they’re selling. You have a voice, and use it. That’s the most important thing.
- Being a builder vs an optimiser
- The value of team consensus and cohesion
- Being in an era of sustainable revenue growth
- The relationship between product market fit and brand identity
- Building a brand that will keep paying off overtime (best done at Series A stage)
- If TikTok is effective for B2B
- The importance of being fearless – more people are afraid of success than they are of failure
Listen to the full episode, watch the video below and subscribe to the SaaS Revolution Show podcast today.
Watch now, or listen to the audio-only version below:
Listen to the audio now:
If you want similar tips and are looking to achieve success all year round, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts. Apply now to scale up your SaaS.
Want to join the pioneers at the forefront of The SaaS revolution? Subscribe to our newsletter today to get exclusive content, receive actionable value-based insights and create your Rocketship SaaS.
And if you can’t wait another week for our next podcast, listen to our previous two here: