Final agenda: Your map to navigate the land of SaaStock Remote3 min read
SaaStock Remote kicks off next week, and our full agenda is finally here!
Whether you’re a fearless founder, a spirited startup, or a heroic investor, this is the map that’ll help you navigate the event.
Best Sessions for Fearless Founders
You’re leading your crew on a life-changing journey. You need to be prepared for what lies ahead, and all the obstacles that could block your progress.
Whether you’re seeking funding at Investor Peak, or you’re going to bootstrap your way to the Scale Shore, strong leadership, clear vision, and honest communication are essential. And so is learning from those who’ve walked this path before.
So here are 3 of the top sessions for fearless founders at SaaStock Remote.
- The playbook to (re)igniting growth – Aaron Ross (Co-CEO, Predictable Revenue)
- MonYAY: Dismantling the myth of hustle culture – David Heinemeir Hansson (Co-founder & CEO, Basecamp)
- Lessons from a 2-time SaaS founder: How to lead through an economic downturn – Tony Jamous (CEO, Oyster)
Best Sessions for Spirited Startups
The startup journey is long and filled with unanticipated challenges that threaten to slow your progress, halt growth, and sap the energy from your team.
Whether you’re heading to Investor Peak or crossing Traction Terrain, it’s essential that your whole team is prepared, informed, and up for the journey. But no startup is an island: you’ll need friends and allies to help you along the way.
So if you’re a spirited startup heading to SaaStock Remote, look out for these 3 opportunities:
- Surviving and thriving in your VC relationships – Christian Knott (Partner, Capnamic Ventures), Martin Angert (Director, Susquehanna Growth Equity), Joyce Mackenzie Liu (Founder, Pegafund)
- How to survive and thrive in the post COVID era – David Skok (General Partner, Matrix Partners)
- Investor Matchmaking
Best Sessions for Heroic Investors
And finally, for heroic investors, who guide so many spirited startups on the next leg of their journey, and help fearless founders unlock the funds they need to continue their quest.
Whether you’re meeting fellow Investors, scouting out Startups Woodland, or helping founders reach Customer Centricity Kingdom, you can be the allies that spirited startups need along the way.
These are the top opportunities for heroic investors at SaaStock Remote:
- Startup Matchmaking
- Beyond the cloud: New opportunities in the third decade of SaaS – Rory O’Driscoll, Partner, Scale Venture Partners
- Startup Pitch Competition
Best Sessions for Everyone
No matter which role you play in the land of SaaStock Remote, and whatever stage of your journey you’re on, some parts of this event will appeal to everyone:
- Network: visit the networking area for 5 minute chats to meet with fellow SaaS pros, and build the connections you need for the next stage of your journey.
- Workshop Day: June 12 is a day of dedicated workshops for SaaS founders, investors, and executives to deep dive into specific business challenges (available to all except SaaStock Ignition ticket holders).
- SaaStock Remote Book Club: 5 best-selling authors and SaaS pros will run book club sessions with you to answer questions, talk about their book, and geek out over all things SaaS.
Discover SaaStock LatAm Online: August 31 – September 1 2020
Latin America’s most actionable conference for B2B SaaS founders, executives, and investors is back! We’re excited to announce that SaaStock LatAm is coming back for 2020 in an all-new, fully-online format. Our mission is to make a real difference to the lives and businesses of the SaaS community, and while we can’t get together in-person…
Designing for quiet – in product and in business with Mathilde Collin, Front
This extra-special episode of The SaaS Revolution Show comes straight from the online stage at SaaStock Remote. Join Mathilde Collin, CEO and co-founder of Front, in conversation with Alyssa Newcomb, technology reporter for Today.com and NBC News, as they discuss designing for quiet in product and in business. Watch the video of this episode, or…
Expanding into Europe: lessons for US SaaS startups with Stephen McIntyre, Partner at Frontline Ventures
Stephen McIntyre, Partner at Frontline Ventures is this week’s guest on The SaaS Revolution Show. Currently Partner at Frontline Ventures, Stephen was previously at Twitter and Google, before moving into VC. He was one of Twitter’s first employees outside of the US, and joined Google during a period of hypergrowth. He brings his experience as…