This week’s episode of the SaaS Revolution Show is a live recording from SaaStock 2019. We’re talking to Eric Boduch, co-founder and chief evangelist at Pendo.
It was a great conversation in the middle of the show floor, on the Podcast Stage. We talked about product-led growth, scaling a massive company like Pendo, and how Eric personally deals with that growth.
Listen on to learn:
- What is product-led growth?
- The benefits of product-led growth for growing SaaS companies
- How product-led growth applies to all areas of the business: marketing, sales, customer success and development
- How to capture and categorize product usage data (beyond using Pendo!)
- Ideas for using product usage data in your own company – from engineering strategy to customer relationships
Missed SaaStock19? We had more amazing guests on our live Podcast Stage, including Elias Torres (CTO of Drift); check out the recent episodes of the SaaS Revolution Show to catch up with the SaaStock happenings.
Our next event is SaaStock Australasia, December 3-4 in Sydney. Find out more about what we’ve got in store for you, Sydney!