Email is the foundation of a successful customer communication strategy and plays a vital role in driving growth and the bottom line.
In this episode of the SaaS Revolution Show, SendGrid CMO, Scott Heimes leverages data insights and customer examples to reveal the 5 rules for building a strong and effective email program. He shares actionable insights on email deliverability and demystifies the art and science behind ensuring your emails get to the inbox.
An easy way to grasp what SendGrid does is to realise that every Uber receipt, AirBnb notification, and Spotify email goes out using their email service.
Scott Heimes is responsible for SendGrid’s brand strategy, driving demand for its solutions and leading global marketing operations. Scott oversees corporate marketing, demand generation, corporate communications, partnerships and alliances, international expansion and SendGrid’s community development team.
Listen to hear actionable tips on the following and more:
- How to use CTAs, typography and logos, color and imaging
- How many words in the subject line it takes to convert and what language to use in the copy
- How to personalise emails and make them more fun
- How to make emails relevant regardless where in the world you send them
- What are the technical and human sides to assuring an email is actually delivered and opened
As a bonus, Scott also gives his top tips on how to best take care of your email list.
You can see a version of this presentation with slides, recorded at a SendGrid Webinar here.
At SaaStock, Scott will be talking about successfully scaling your SaaS business with an emphasis on hiring and culture. Listeners of the SaaS Revolution Show get a special 20% discount using the code saasrevolution. Get your ticket now!