Our virtual events aim to help our wider community of SaaS professionals with actionable content and networking opportunities, to help you hear the growth stories, learn the proven strategies and meet the right people to scale your SaaS
September 2, 2021
Serving the entire APAC region with the most actionable conference for SaaS founders, execs, & investors in a fully-online format.
October 12-14, 2021
Bringing together the best B2B SaaS founders, executives, and investors across EMEA for intensive knowledge and networking.
Everything you need to know and everyone you need to meet to become an empowered SaaS leader.
Bringing together the best B2B SaaS founders, executives, and investors in Latin America for intensive knowledge and networking.
C-Level dedicated programmes
For the C-level executives looking to take their SaaS from a good startup to a great scaleup.
Includes 1 live event day, networking opportunities with peers, tailored workshops throughout the year and a Digital Workbook to revisit the content.
Returning in 2022
Returning in 2022
Fri, May 14, 9:00 AM (CET) - Ljubljana Chapter
David Henzel, Co-Founder of MaxCDN and now upcoach.com. In his former life, he delivered content to web visitors faster, now he helps businesses and individuals reach their full potential. He used to live in the US but now on a warm Turkish beach. He's very much into mission-driven businesses and managing happiness, and maintains a blog and podcast about the topic.
We'll talk about how he builds businesses with a mission and vision behind them and why having the right mindset is the most important thing you can have.
Tue, May 18, 7:00 PM (EEST) - Kyiv Chapter
Success in setting up cross-functional processes in your SaaS boosts your growth metrics.
Here are the few things that might happen in your company if you don't succeed:
- Sales team will get and convert fewer leads generated by marketing.
- Product team will get less quality information from the customer.
- Marketing team will be prioritizing their initiatives wrong.
- Customer Success will generate less revenue from the expansion.
If you want to learn from the best how to leverage cross-functional collaboration, come to SaaStock Local Kyiv 5.0 meetup in UNIT City or join online.
In this event, we will:
- Show frameworks SaaS companies like Hubspot, Setapp, YouScan, and PromoRepublic use to set up a successful cross-functional collaboration.
- Present practical case studies on what worked and what did not while executing cross-functional projects.
- Give opportunity to ask questions to our speakers during an interactive panel discussion, that will be answered live.
- Provide the ultimate space to re-connect and form new connections.
Tue, June 1, 4:00 PM (CET) - Ljubljana Chapter
Nikola Bojkov is the co-founder and CEO of EmbedSocial, a platform that helps businesses sell more with the help of their customers. EmbedSocial started initially as a digital marketing agency that was recognized as a Facebook Marketing Partner in 2012. EmbedSocial customers range from thousands of small businesses to big brands like Motorola, Ancestry, and Vodafone.