Everybody’s in a hurry, right? Everybody’s in a hurry to get to results, everybody’s in a hurry to get to the next milestone. Not everybody is eager to take a step back and learn how they can get there faster by slowing down. In a race there’s a saying “smooth is fast”, and sometimes you have to go slow to go smooth but ultimately that helps you go fast. It’s a challenge to teach people that lesson.
- Interesting lessons learnt from working with Dropbox, Loom, and Calm
- What demand efficiency is and why we should care about it
- How founders can implement it in their business
- How to stop impostor syndrome driving your actions
- What he’s most looking forward to in 2023 (and what are you most concerned about)
Listen to the full episode, watch the video below and subscribe to the SaaS Revolution Show podcast today.
Watch now, or listen to the audio-only version below:
Listen to the audio now:
If you want similar tips and are looking to achieve success all year round, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts. Apply now to scale up your SaaS.
Want to join the pioneers at the forefront of The SaaS revolution? Subscribe to our newsletter today to get exclusive content, receive actionable value-based insights and create your Rocketship SaaS.
And if you can’t wait another week for our next podcast, listen to our previous two here: