In this episode of the SaaS Revolution Show our host Alex Theuma is joined by Tom Lavery, Founder & CEO Jiminny, who shares the story of how they got to $3M ARR with no sales OR marketing team.
Definitely about running your own race, I think everyone can obsessed with ‘how do I be the number one in the market, how can I be the biggest, how beat this company’, that forces you to make the wrong decisions a lot of the time. I think it took me a couple of years to get comfortable with that as a founder, as a first-time founder.
- Why they didn’t follow the ‘growth at all costs’ mentality
- Separating work-life from home-life when your co-founder is your partner
- The importance of running your own race and not focusing on competition
- Doing unscalable things to become scalable
- Moving from founder-led sales to non-repeatable founder-led sales
- The impact of in-house training & personality profiling as a team
Listen to the full episode, watch the video below and subscribe to the SaaS Revolution Show podcast today.
Watch now, or listen to the audio-only version below:
Listen to the audio now:
If you want similar tips and are looking to achieve success all year round, check out the SaaStock Founder Membership:
A private community of ambitious SaaS founders scaling to $10MM ARR. Get a support network of peers, connect with likeminded founders around the globe, and learn proven strategies from industry experts. Apply now to scale up your SaaS.
Want to join the pioneers at the forefront of The SaaS revolution? Subscribe to our newsletter today to get exclusive content, receive actionable value-based insights and create your Rocketship SaaS.
And if you can’t wait another week for our next podcast, listen to our previous two here: