David Darmanin, founder and CEO of Hotjar, is this week’s guest on The SaaS Revolution Show. At the time of recording, Hotjar has 100+ team members across 20+ countries. David shares his learnings from scaling a fully-remote, bootstrapped company to $25m ARR, from navigating burnout to understanding the changing role of the CEO as the company grows.
Listen on to learn:
- How his role as CEO has changed as the company scales
- What burnout taught him leadership
- The challenges of scaling a fully-remote business
- How the Hotjar leadership team has developed as the business has grown
Want to learn more from David?
David also recommended several books in this episode:
- Measure what Matters – John Doerr
- Better Allies – Karen Catlin
- Good Strategy / Bad Strategy – Richard Rumelt
David Darmanin will be speaking at SaaStock Remote on June 10-11 2020. Tickets now available!